HOW WILL2LOVE HELPS HOSPITALS WITH OUR “REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CLINIC IN A BOX” SOLUTION
A 2018 University of Michigan National Poll on Healthy Aging of adults aged 65 to 80 found that 76% said sex is an important part of a romantic relationship at any age and 65% were interested in sex themselves, yet only 17% had discussed sex with a health care professional in the past 2 years.
In 2017 both the National Comprehensive Cancer Network and the American Society of Clinical Oncology published guidelines on care for cancer-related sexual dysfunction. The consensus is that all patients should be asked about sexual concerns during treatment planning and at follow-up, with referrals for multidisciplinary care whenever needed. Will2Love programs meet or exceed these guidelines. Although specific practice guidelines have not been formulated for diabetes or cardiovascular disease, problems with clinical care are similar and equally neglected.
While health organizations and clinicians may want to provide optimal care to patients, inefficient workflows, lack of consideration on how to get reimbursement for services, and lack of staff training are common barriers.
Will2Love helps health organizations deliver high-quality, profitable and efficient sexual health and fertility services to patients with our Reproductive Health Clinic in a Box:
Will2Love’s Reproductive Health Clinic in a Box
- Streamlining the Clinical Encounter: Our tools help clinicians rapidly identify sexual and fertility concerns via a single question and immediately begin to assist patients with sexual health and fertility problems.
- Providing Evidence-Based Support Services: Will2Love’s online personalized self-help programs for men and women can be “prescribed” by clinicians, providing patients with comprehensive education, self-help skills, and guidance on medical treatment options.
- Training Staff: Clinicians often lack the skills to assess and efficiently manage sexual health and fertility issues. Our PRO portal provides much-needed skills training and clinical guidance. Having trained frontline staff reduces non-billable clinician time spent in counseling and substitutes more effective, billable assessment visits.
- Increasing Appropriate Referrals for Downstream Specialty Care: Recent practice guidelines emphasize the need to refer patients for multidisciplinary care of sexual and fertility problems. Our consulting services help organizations create referral networks and enhance their operations and treatment infrastructure to increase utilization of appropriate, billable, specialty care.
Benefits of deploying the Will2Love solution at your organization include:
- Improved Patient Satisfaction: Enhancing patient care for these neglected issues can result in increased patient quality of life and satisfaction with care.
- Increased Market Differentiation: Publicizing an effective sexual health and fertility program can increase new patient acquisitions, especially in markets with high competition for well-educated and insured patients.
- Significant Return on Investment: Will2Love programs can increase per-patient revenue from billable assessments and downstream specialty care by as much as 2 to 3 times versus usual care for larger hospitals that have male and female sexual medicine and infertility clinics in-house or in affiliated networks.
For a full explanation of Will2Love’s system, benefits and pricing, see our white paper, “Sexual and Fertility Problems Related to Cancer: A Strategy for Delivering High Quality, High Return-on-Investment Care”. You will also receive a brochure describing our new pilot programs and pricing.
Download White Paper
For more information contact us at email@example.com or 832-644-0406.