Looking for Personalized Guidance after a Cancer Diagnosis?
Will2Love offers an option for cancer survivors and partners who are not patients at one of our partner health institutions (hospitals, clinics, etc.):
- A 6-month subscription to our online men’s or women’s self-help program for $150
Note: We plan to develop self-help programs for patients with chronic conditions who are also managing sexual health and fertility issues.
Our self-help programs can be used on a computer or mobile device over the internet, 24/7 in the privacy of your home. They were developed with funding from the National Cancer Institute and tested at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Our research suggests that 6 months is the time needed to get the most out of the programs. Each provides:
- Education about sex and fertility across many types of cancers and treatments
- Personalized goal-setting that creates a program tailored just for you
- Step-by-step self-help strategies to prevent or overcome problems
- Guidance on decisions about finding professional care
- In-depth video stories from real patients and vignettes with actors
- Special advice for sexual partners or for parents of young cancer survivors
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 832-644-0406Get Started